|Raw Material:||PVC PP PE HDPE Wood Podwer||Screw Design:||Single-screw|
|Application:||Profile,PVC Door Board Pane,Sheet,Wood Door Machine Production Line||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Plastic Processed:||PVC,WPC,PE||Name:||Wood Plastic Composite WPC Outdoor Floor Decking Production Line|
wpc board production line,
wpc extrusion line
PVC WPC Wood Plastic Composite Floor Decking Wall Ceiling Panel Skirting Door Frame Production Line Making Machine
Characteristics of PVC WPC Wood Plastic Composite Floor Decking Wall Ceiling Panel Skirting Door Frame Production Line Making Machine wood-plastic equipment: Wood-plastic profile is a new type of building decoration material. It is made of PVC, PP, PE, PS, ABS plastic and various plant fibers. It is extruded by vacuum sizing and is suitable for drilling and planning. Wood construction methods such as nailing, sawing, laminating, printing, etc.; due to the waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-mildew, non-deformation, and good flame retardancy of the green ring, it can be recycled and reused. Widely used in the field of flooring, guardrails, trays, crates, partition boards, door and window sets, baseboards, etc.
1. Material of screw barrel and screw: 38CrMoALA nitrided steel material of high quality, with dual alloy treatment.
2. The optimized screw structural design not only guarantees the high fill of wood powder, but also sufficiently mixes the materials with good plasticity.
3. It adopts high-strength hardened tooth-surface speed reducer, which transmits steadily with a low noise.
4. The electric control cabinet is composed of temperature controller, low-voltage electrical components, variable-frequency drive and so on. It has a stable control.
5. This whole machine is mechanical-electrical integration design. It is convenient for operation and easy for maintenance.
Work Condition (provide by customer)
Dimension (M*M*M): 25m (Length)×2m(width) × 2.4m (Height)
Crane: Machine positioning
|Temperature & Humidity||≤40℃|
|Power supply & Installation||3-phase, 380 V, 50 Hz|
|Wire/cables||Wires/cables from power supply to control cabinet of this extrusion line;|
|Cooling Water hose/pipe||Water supply to machines and pools|
|Lubrication oil||Exxon mobile|
|Compressor||Supply compressed air|