|Usage:||Drywall Or Ceiling,Home Decoration||Feature:||Perforated Ceilings|
|Warranty:||1 Year,Any Problem Products Coulde Be Changed Freely||Condition:||100%new|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Color:||According To The Customer's Requiement|
|Dimension(long * Breadth * High):||2300mm*500mm*400mm||Product Size:||915*1830mm,1220*2440mm|
plastic formwork system,
plastic formwork machine
PP PE PVC Concrete Form Construction Formwork Panel Making Machine
At present, your country is in the period of industrial and civil building infrastructure construction and development. The building is mainly composed of reinforced concrete, and the construction formwork is an indispensable material and important tool. The current construction market has become closer to transparency. In the three major sections of steel, formwork and concrete in structural engineering, steel and concrete have been commercialized, and the construction company's own option is gradually compressed. Only the top of the formwork is controlled by the construction company. In the construction of cast-in-place concrete structures, the formwork project accounts for 20%-30% of the structural engineering cost, accounting for 50% of the structural engineering period and 40% of the engineering work. With the gradual increase of labor wages, the range will rise rapidly in the next few years. In the cast-in-place concrete structure project, due to the labor force, the formwork project generally accounts for 50%~60% of the project cost. Therefore, how to do the selection and design of the formwork materials is an important part of our construction cost savings.
1. Light weight, high strength, high hardness, impact resistance, wear resistance.
2. Surface is smooth, bright and clean; Concreting and forming effect is good.
3. No absorption of moisture, no deformation, no mildew; Long-term immersion stratification in the water, no bubbles, sheet size stability, especially suitable for underground and damp environment.
4. Good toughness. pp hollow sheet could be used as cambered special-shaped formwork.
5. Acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, it doesn’t need to do any preservative treatment both in using and storing the formwork, and do not pollute the concrete surface.
6. The reusable time for pp hollow sheet can reach more than 50 times, long service life.
Cost comparison of PP formwork(915mm width) and wooden(bamboo plywood) formwork for 3 buildings construction:
|PP construction formwork||Wooden(bamboo plywood) formwork|
|Cost of the first building||7500×$15=$112,500||
30 floors need at least 3 batches, the cost is $33,750×3=$101,250
|Cost of the second building||
1.The same type, use ratio100%, cost 0
2.The different type, use ratio70%, cost
|The same with the first building $110,250|
|Cost of the third building||The same with the second building $8,325||The same with the first building $110,250|
|Total cost of three buildings||
The PP formwork can be recycled,
the recycling price is $4.5/sheet, 7500×$4.5=33,750
Actual cost: $129,150-$33,750=$95,400
|Actual cost: $110,250×3=$330,750|
The cost of using PP formwork is 29% of traditional wooden(bamboo plywood) formwork
Product size: 915(W)×1830(L)mm, 13-16mm Thickness
1220(W)×2440(L)mm, 13-16mm Thickness
It can be customized by clients
Product weight(915width): 14mm----13.5±0.5kg/sheet